Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thirty. Whoa.

So tomorrow I turn 30.  Yea, it is kind of scary.  I know that it happens and that age isn't anything but a number and all that but I still don't want that number to be higher than 29.  I'd be perfectly comfortable being in my 20s forever.  Looking back over the last year has been really amazing.  I have worked for one of the best people I have ever had the chance to meet, I have watched my best friend get married, my sister finally got her RN and is working, my parents are their usual and I have totally reevaluated myself and put different priorities on things in my life.  I don't take for granted spending time with my family or making sure that I put myself and my health first.  A lot of personal growth.  Its been a big year and I feel more secure in who I am and at the same time I feel like I know less about everything.

Anyways, here is a link to what I am making for dinner tonight.  Looks pretty yum to me.  We have felt the need to eat something different and we already had EVERYTHING here at home.  Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Skillet and I will let you know how it turns out.  I have a few blog post ideas so I might write them now and them set them to go live in the next few days -- among them details about my starting the Insanity work out, how much I have lost to date and then a Monday post that should be pretty fun.

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment