Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday FUNDAY!

1.) Mood:  Pretty good - I am having a good day and always am pretty happy when its a good day!
2.) What was your favorite board game as a kid?  I didn't really play many board games as a kid...  
3.) Do you like your current hairstyle/color?  I do - its at a length I enjoy but I am toying with going blonde.
4.) Current nail polish:  Essie Penny Talk !!LOVE!!
5.) When is the last time you went to a theme park?  Gosh, years.
6.) Current outfit:  Black top, jeans - ran out to store and get a taco w/ Courtney
7.) You're at a movie theatre... what snack do you get?  Popcorn - its my favorite
8.) What is one makeup tip you wish you knew 2 years ago?  Take off your makeup EVERY NIGHT!
9.) What is a really classic/popular movie you have never seen?  Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, stuff like that
10.) Weekly goals:  Just getting this new work project off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment