Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday - Get to Know Me!


1.) Mood:  Pretty good - just starting to get in to a groove.
2.) What did you eat for breakfast this morning? No breakfast, but I had a turkey and cheese sandwich and an apple for lunch.
3.) Name the closest red object to you.  My shower towel?
4.) Current nail polish:  OPI - Designer De Better
5.) If you could have any eye color, what would you choose?  I like my blue eyes - so I'll keep them!
6.) Outfit of the day:  Not dressed yet... whomp whomp
7.) What is the best movie you've seen recently?  Magic Mike???  
8.) Do you like karaoke?  Like??? More like LOVE!!!!
9.) When putting on pants, do you button and then zip, or zip and then button?  Zip then button.
10.) Weekly goals:  New work stuff - laundry and put my clean clothes away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment